Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Finish-along 2016 - plan for the first quarter

In an attempt to get some WIPs out of the finishing pile and onto some beds, I'm joining in a Finish A Long this year. Hopefully, it will act as the kick up the backside that I need!

FAL 2016


My plan for the first quarter of the year includes

1. Finishing a quilt I started for my husband a few years ago, using predominantly fabrics from Australia and New Zealand. The top is sewn, the back (with a morse code message on it) is completed, and it just needs quilting and binding - FINISHED SEPTEMBER 2016.

2. Finishing a rainbow chevron quilt for Siblings Together or Project Linus. Again just quilting and binding to go.

3. Finishing a red and black kaleidoscope quilt for Siblings Together or Project Linus. Once again, just quilting and binding to go - FINISHED FEBRUARY 2016.

4. Finishing a daisy applique quilt. You guessed it - just quilting and binding to go. This one is for me  - I fancy hanging it on the wall of my office at work.

5. Finishing a mini quilt that I started for a secret swap. This is the one I need to finish first. I love the top but stalled when it came to quilting it, but I think I now have a plan that involves lots of feathers.


The quilts I want to finish this quarter are highlighted in bold text

No comments: