Monday, 2 March 2015

Lots of blocks

Little Coco cat has been poorly, and this week she was referred to the vet school in Liverpool for further tests. She was away for 2 nights and has returned home with lots of shaved patches after several scans and lots of blood tests. We should know more soon.

In the meantime, I have been trying to keep myself busy so that I don't fret too much. I've been making lots of blocks for the two charity quilting bees I belong to.

Here is my February block for the Comfort Circle of do.good stitches...


I made the March blocks too (including an extra as they were so quick to sew)...


I read on Instagram recently that the Siblings Together Quilt Bee 2 was looking for new members so I offered my services. Over the past few days, I've been sewing blocks for past months where there weren't yet enough blocks to make a quilt.

Here's my January 2015 block...


...and some October 2014 blocks...


I'm really enjoying searching through my stash to find fabrics, and making blocks for quilts that will bring comfort and love.

1 comment:

HillyFilly said...

Thank you so much for volunteering Charlo..... Your blocks are all wonderful.