Monday, 5 March 2012

Pretty in Pink

I am just about managing to keep up with the challenge I set myself at the start of the year - the challenge of finishing at least one quilt every month during 2012. My second quilt of the year is finished, with the very last binding stitches going in on March 1st. Only one day late.


This quilt has grown on me as I've sewn it, but as I have mentioned previously, it is not really my style. I hope, however, that it is someone else's style and that it will make plenty of money for charity when it is raffled later in the year.


I've also managed a little more swooning this week. I think this is my favourite block so far.


Three blocks down, and three more to go. Perhaps this will be quilt number three to be finished this year?


I think that title will go to this quilt though. It's the New Wave quilt that I started back in January for a friend's little girl. I am really enjoying quilting feathers on this. I'm about halfway through the quilting and have the binding cut and ready.





1 comment:

Judi said...

I love the colours you have chosen for your swoon, just lovely. Can't wait to see it finished.