Sunday, 24 July 2011

...and relax!

It's been a busy couple of months. I've been marking exams scripts, teaching a fieldclass in Donegal...
the view from one of our field areas in Donegal - the mountains are actually in Sligo, with the tops of them made up of Carboniferous coral reefs


supervising dissertation students in Fife...
the famous Rock and Spindle near St Andrews, Fife


with the bonus of fish and chips from an award-winning chippy...
Yum!


sorting through all the files that have proliferated on my computer over the last year. I still have a few heaps of paperwork to sort through, and a little more university admissions work to do, but finally I feel as though I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Mr Q and I will be going on holiday next week and I have already started to relax. I have finished knitting a birthday scarf for one of my nieces...
the skinny cabled scarf in progress - I found the pattern on ravelry


and have found time to sit down with Mr Q, tea and cake...
Slurp! The cake is Cinnamon Apple Crumble Cake from Waitrose website.

No comments: