Saturday, 3 April 2010

Domestic goddess

I am off work for a whole week. Hooray! Next Saturday I will be heading off to Pembrokeshire to lead a fieldclass for first year undergraduate geologists. It's the first time I have been in charge of a fieldclass so I am a little anxious but I am not letting it spoil my holiday time. Mr Q is home from work too so we are enjoying some lazy days together.

I've been working on a few crafting projects - I'll add details in a later post - and have been reading and cooking and watching movies and cycling too. Yesterday, I tried a new recipe discovered in the pages of the April issue of Country Living magazine. Here's the last portion of rhubarb flapjack crumble served with a cup of tea for elevenses. I'd share with you, but I'll have to wolf it down before the cat comes over to investigate.

No comments: