Friday, 5 February 2010

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!

Well, yesterday was an exciting day. On my way to work I popped into the newsagent's to have a quick flick through the home and craft magazines. And I am thrilled to report that one of my quilts has been published as a pattern in issue 14 of Sew Hip! magazine. This is so much more fun than getting a scientific paper published!

I think they could have done a better job at photographing it though - the design doesn't show up as well as in my quick snap below....

2 comments:

sewmuchfun4 said...

Congratulations! That's a great quilt! The picture in the magazine is nice, but I am also surprised they didn't include a shot like yours. How exciting for you!
:) Ann

M said...

Congratulations. I agree, it's a lovely looking quilt, you must be pleased. I've made quilt tops before but they're packed away as I never got round to the actual quilting part. Doh.