Monday, 27 July 2009

Space to tat

A couple of days ago, Krystle of KrystleDawne Tats issued a challenge to members of the tatting community to show off our tatting spaces. I don't have a particular spot where I consistently go to tat, just a small red silk bag with my latest project in that I carry around with me. I'm therefore choosing to show you the current contents of the silk bag, and the chair it was closest to, where I made my most recent double stitches.
Given that I tat most mornings and evenings on the train to and from Liverpool where I work, I could have shown you a photo of the train carriage instead but I'm sure I would have got some funny looks from my fellow commuters! They are puzzled enough by the tatting itself.

5 comments:

Krystle said...

Very nice! And I agree that it's best to not further confuse people lol!

Shirl said...

Wow I am impressed you can get all those supplies in your tiny silk bag! The piece you are working on is pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Mrs Quiltification!

TattingChic said...

I like your silk bag! The tatting you're working on is pretty, too! :)

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I love how tatting is so portable that you can make anyplace your tatting space.